ALIGNMENT through WORSHIP (week #19)
THIS SUNDAY April 28, 2019
NOTES FOR THIS SUNDAY
Our heavenly father only does things out of love.
- He chooses for us to become Worshipers not because he needs someone to make him feel good about himself.
- Because you and I always become like what we worship.
- The most informational moments of life are in our time in the glory.
- Why doesn’t Jesus show up in glory every time we worship? Because then our worship would be involuntary
- We are being shaped for an eternal role, right now.
- We are shaped by giving him praise and thanks in adversity.
We are people that praise because of who HE is.
- The moments of greatest transformation take place in the glory. In the glory you are not as necessary as you are out of the glory.
- Worship leaders sometimes avoid that place because their role becomes less important.
You’ll never do in public what you haven’t done in private.