Hello Church Family,
On behalf of the Leadership Team we want to share how much we miss seeing each of you! We are thinking about you and praying for you. We appreciate you, love you, and want to ensure we can keep you and your family safe as we carefully plan to physically meet as a church once again.
While we are thrilled to see each of you again, we know that things will be much different than they were, but we will celebrate and rejoice in the opportunity to gather once again.
We are beginning in-person gatherings again on June 28th! Safety is our top priority so there will a couple of things that are different, but there will be the same AMAZING community and worship!
Our Service will PROMPTLY start at 10:30
- Masks are recommended at our services.
- Our Gym and Kid's rooms will be closed.
- No nursery, Children or Youth Ministry.
- Communion elements will be given as you walk in.
- Please greet with a wave rather than a handshake.
- Please immediately exit the church following the service through the designated EXIT doors. This will allow our volunteers to disinfect the Church.
- We know the little and big kids (us) will be so excited to see each other, so please start the conversation with your kids about being respectful of the personal space of others.
- Our First Sunday we will be having our Worship Team do worship via screen and not live. Plus we will be experiencing CONTEMPLATIVE Worship. (something new for us....come and experience it with us.)
- Showing love, giving grace and compassion
- Accepting others where they are
- Extremely hospitable and welcoming
- Incredible Worship, a time of worship through giving and God's Word given in a Biblical and relevant manner, all covered by Prayer and God's presence.
We know that everyone has been affected differently by Covid-19.
Please do not feel obligated to physically come to GRANDVIEW if you have concerns about you or your family’s safety, please continue to join us online and we will look forward to seeing you soon!
God is the strength that sustains us…the compassion that carries us…the loves that changes us.